Your Education         Your Benefits         Your Transition         Your Support

Your Benefits

As an active duty member, veteran or military family member, you have multiple options to support your education. While you have earned VA benefits, ICUF financial aid offices can assist you in applying for other scholarships, grants, and loans. These additional financial resources can provide significant assistance to your educational plans. You can apply for your VA education benefits in just a few steps:

  • Visit your nearest VA regional office to apply in person.
  • Consult with the VA certifying official—who is usually in the registrar’s or financial aid office—at the school of your choice. This official has application forms and can help you apply.
  • Call 888-442-4551 to have the application mailed to you.

For more information contact:

U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs’ Website

or the Florida Department of Veterans Affairs.

Florida Benefits Guide

Veterans Benefits

Dependent Benefits

Financial Resources