ICUF Complaint Links
To File a Complaint
A. The first step in filing a complaint is to file a grievance and follow the procedure at the institution to which the complaint is being made. This may be done in person, or by using institutions websites to “contact” them with a written complaint.
B. When emailing or writing a complaint, include the following information:
1. Date of Complaint
2. Name of Student or Complainant
3. Complainant local and email addresses
4. Phone Number
5. Name and Location/city of Institution
6. Student’s Name as Indicated on the Transcript
7. Dates of Attendance
8. A full description of the problem and any other documentation that will support your claim such as enrollment agreements, correspondence, etc.
9. Who else the complainant has conferred with and what office or department?
10. Has the student gone through he school’s published grievance procedure?
Dependent on the nature of the inquiry or complaint, other entities may have the proper jurisdiction to address or investigate the concern. The following links route you to entities of higher education within the state of Florida for you to contact with your questions: